Week 3

I don't really have been in others countries (when I was in school as a part of my study tour we went to Argentina for a couple of days, but apart from that I don't have travel to another one). I would like to visit Brazil, the land of beautiful beaches, carnavals and interesting cinema. I think that I would enjoy the weather very much there because I hate the cold of the chilean winter, in there they have rain when it isn't freezing cold (I'm really curious about the humidity and stuff). I would also enjoy the greens, I think, the tropical wild and vivid landscapes, I'd love to travel in the rain forests and shoot some kinf of documentary or just take pictures.


I have a friend who is brazilian and he always post stories on instagram of him been in crazy beatiful beaches, always sunsets and sand. He also invited me to work in a fiIm production company of his friends, so if I show up there I can take his word. I would love to study the brazilian cinema in there but i'm more intrigued about the music: the jazz and bossanova.




Comentarios

  1. Maybe in the future you will be in the stories of your friend and you will fulfill your dream of traveling to Brazil (◠‿◠✿)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was 17 years old I visit Brazil! Its a very beauty country, and the people too!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4

Practice Post