Week 4

So, I really enjoy live music and I'll always remember my first and only time going to Lollapalooza Chile. It was back on 2013, the third edition of the festival in Chile on Parque O'Higgins (back when it was cheap if you buy the early green tickets).

That year I remember going with my brother and some of his friends and seeing Gepe, Hot Chip, Two Door Cinema Club, Kaiser Chiefs and Pearl Jam on saturday,  and on sunday I saw Russian Red, Keane, Foals, Franz Ferdinand, The Black Keys and Deadmau5. During those days the summer sun was pretty strong, I remember getting sun burns and headaches from the high temperatures and not having sunscreen and enough water to drink. Despite all of this it was an awesome experience (to that day I had never been on a festival of this scale, only one band concerts). That year it was the last show of Crystal Castles in Chile before they broke up so I felt pretty upset for not seeing the band at that moment (we were hungry and tired so we took a lunch break when the band was playing). It was reeeeeeeally crowded and I got separated from my brother a couple of times.

I wish that the next year the tickets are cheaper, like in 2013.

Comentarios

  1. Wow! This is really amazing, you meet many bands in Lollapalooza. It's great that you've had that experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That year I really wanted to go to Lollapalooza to see many of the artists you named, but I had no money uwu

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Week 3

Post 4

Practice Post