Post 4

Nowadays, I don't really read a lot. When I was in high school I went through a phase (the tipical one) were I read all of the Harry Potter series, The Hunger Games and The Lord of the Rings. I enjoyed reading them but I don't think that they were my favourites and the truth is that I started reading them because of the movies.With the Harry Potter ones and The Lord of the Rings it was special: while reading those I also put my headphones on and listened to the movie soundtracks. I believe that by doing it you imagine a more complex portrayal of the worlds and it makes the narrative more vivid and fun.

I do keep saved in my room books that I read because of school and I liked. Short ones like La isla bajo el mar by Isabel Allende (maybe this one I read by myself), Crónicas Marcianas by Ray Bradbury or Narraciones Extraordinarias by Edgar Allan Poe.

I do find myself sometimes reading reports on Erowid. It is a vault of experiences with psychedelics drug reports that people submit, sharing his trips, comments and insights. There are some really interesting experiences and it is a good place to inform yourselve.

Comentarios

  1. I read Harry Potter series too, but I've never thought listen the soundtrack during I was reading, great idea.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Week 3

Practice Post